Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Good news - for you!

I've just come back from a long visit to my mum in Spain. It was glorious, and we had a blast. Also lots of pudding with fresh raspberries and blackberries. Yum!


It was lovely but Spain still has a huge unemployment problem (about 20%) which got me thinking about money.  I mean, beyond the fact that I would like to have more of it.

By all accounts, there is a worldwide trend where normal working people get poorer while the 1% gets richer.
Graph from WEF Global Risks 2017 report

The IMF warns that income equality in the USA is getting worse and worse, while the World Economic Forum reports it's not too hot in Europe either

I also get email from people who say they need help but can't afford it. I have several income streams, and I'm doing okay, so for 2017 I'm dropping my prices.

The first discussion lasts about 15 minutes and it's free.
Sessions last about 1 hour and are RM100 by direct deposit and $30 or £25 by Paypal.
The final review session lasts about 15 minutes and it's free.

So if you need help but haven't been able to afford it, email me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment